Medcor Canada is committed to working collectively with First Nation leaders and their economic development groups in building capacity, promoting meaningful employment and training opportunities. We are proud to be partners with and employ members from many different First Nation groups.
Our goal is to respect the traditional territories of the areas we work in and form long lasting partnerships for the variety of resource activities going on inside First Nation’s traditional territories.
Our initiatives include:
- Creating employment opportunities for First Nation’s EMRs, EMTs and Paramedics
- Support the continuing education of our First Nation employees by assisting with safety training, certificate renewals and assistance with placements for practical purposes
- Providing those interested in pursuing a career in the industrial sector with training opportunities and support
- Promote community engagement and investment by providing community training programs such as first aid courses, fire training and other safety related courses
- Participate in local community events
- Work to promote other community business interests
- Maintain our commitment to First Nations people
Medcor Canada currently has agreements in place with the following First Nation Strategic Partners and Companies:
- Metis Nation of Alberta Region 6
- Paddle Prairie Metis Settlement
- Simon’s Emergency Management Consulting Ltd.
- North Point Medical Services Ltd.
- 134xMedcor Services Inc.
For more information about our First Nations agreements or the First Nation Companies we are proud to support, please contact us.