Custom Safety Training Programs
Medcor Canada strives to provide a variety of services to our clients in an effort to improve efficiency and to help reduce costs, in addition to our other medical services and testing, Medcor Canada provides training courses and services to our clients that are available at our training facility in Ponoka, AB or can be brought right to the work site at our client’s request. Office, work site, wherever the need arises, Medcor Canada can provide the training.
First Aid and CPR Instruction
Medcor Canada provides the following courses at our office or work site by request*:
- St Johns Ambulance Emergency First Aid (1 day course)
- St Johns Ambulance Standard First Aid (2 day course)
- St Johns Ambulance Enhanced First Aid (3 day course)
- Heart and Stroke Foundation CPR/AED (including BLS for HCP)
- Fire Suppression training
Onsite Safety Training
On-site instruction allows Medcor Canada to instruct for larger numbers of staff members to be trained at one time as the class can be tailored around the needs of our client and will not be based on a maximum class size.